Chat Outsource Service Contract
If you have questions about any term and policy mentioned here, feel free to contact us on , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for real time support.
Effective as of September 1, 2021
Be aware that these terms of services, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such adjustments, edits or deletions will be effective right away upon posting.
Be aware that we may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of this website at any time, including but not limited to, availability, equipment and content needed for access or use.
Your use of this website after such modification and edits shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
Client, who avail our services (hereinafter referred to as "Client" or "Credit Card Holder" or "Client") and Service provider, Chat Outsource (hereinafter referred to as "Chat Outsource", "Our", "Us", or "We"), with a principal place of business at 600 B St, San Diego, CA 92101. The term, "Websites", shall refer collectively to www.chatoutsource.com.
2- STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These are the standard terms and conditions that apply to all contracts for Live Chat Support rendered by Chat Outsource to its clients. By entering into an agreement with Chat Outsource, Client give us authorization to render live chat services on Client's intended domain(s), mentioned in service agreement, as a 3rd party live chat support provider.
3- ELECTRONIC CONSENT
You understand and agree that there are two costs associated before using chatoutsource.com live chat sales and support services
- You understand and agree that there are two costs associated before using chatoutsource.com live chat sales and support services
- Client understands and agrees that Chat Outsource reserves the right to access client’s Chat Outsource account(s) for technical and administrative purposes or for security reasons. The obtained information or data in such a manner shall not be processed, made available or disclosed to any third parties unless required by provisions of law.
- Client agree to abide with Chat Outsource confidentiality policy i.e. unauthorized lending, sales, further reselling or licenses and sublicenses for our services getting into official affiliation contract or written consent of Chat Outsource. Client understands that such acts are considered as illegal and strictly prohibited and do not come under proper use of services.
- Client understands and agrees that Chat Outsource reserve the right to close client’s account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Client agrees not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Chat Outsource or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity and understands that such acts are considered as illegal and strictly prohibited and comes under cyber crime.
4- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- All text, photographs, graphics, logos, trademarks, icons, sounds, user interfaces, artwork, music, videos, computer code and software including overall website’s look and feel, color scheme, design, layout, structure, selection, combination and arrangement of the content present on the Websites is owned by Chat Outsource and licensed only to Chat Outsource. Such Content is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws.
- Except with our express written permission or as permitted by applicable laws, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, mirror, publicly, frame, display, publicly perform, translate, re-publish or transmit this website or Content in any way or through any medium for commercial purpose, distribution and publication.
Client may display, copy and download Content from the Chat Outsource’s website solely for your personal and non-commercial use provided that:
- Client do not remove any copyright or proprietary notice from the Content;
- such Content will not be imitative, copied or posted on any platform or published in any medium; and
- no modifications are made to such Content.
- We respect others’ intellectual property rights, and expect our stakeholders such as users, website visitors, customers or clients to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied or replicated on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report us at email@example.com.
5- FREE LIVE CHAT DEMO POLICY
After signing up for Free Live Chat Demo, we give our clients a demo to test Chat Outsource’s software and chat agents service in their business environment and to be sure of our service well before they subscribe to our paid monthly package. Client understands and agrees that;
- After signing up for Free Live Chat Demo, we start our demo test service on our website's demo page with the look & feel of the client’s website, where the client can test our industry certified chat experts’ knowledge & chat management expertise in reference to the client’s industry & business model.
- The Free Live Chat Demo is temporary and the client will be able to test our expertise after scheduling a demo time with our live chat agents via our website.
- After the Free Live Chat Demo, if client wishes to continue with our live chat services, the Client must select one of our packages and make a payment via payment modes accepted by Chat Outsource. All payments shall be non-cash transactions, conducted electronically by external professional entities in a secure & PCI DSS Compliant environment, mentioned in our service agreement.
- Default in payment according to effective service plan means withdrawal from the provided service and will lead to cancellation of the service after 3 days of due date automatically.
6- PRICING & PACKAGES
Client understands and agrees that there is a monthly cost associated before using Chat Outsource live chat sales and support services, for ongoing monthly live chat service fee as per client plan. All monthly packages are recurring in nature and will be automatically charged for a 30-day period as long as the customer wishes to continue our services.
All prices are listed in U.S Dollars and exclusive of all applicable taxes. If Client has any ambiguity, Client can review our packages here.
Chat Outsource highly values the importance of its Client’s consent & secured charging processes. Therefore, after the Client’s free demo is over, Chat Outsource allocates a dedicated account manager to his project who discusses Chat Outsource packages with the Client, helps him select the best suitable package for their business model & charges with the Client’s consent, through the payment method of their choice. The Client understands and agrees that once he becomes a part of Chat Outsource’s family of 1 Million+ Customers, he gets auto-billed through our PCI DSS Compliant Automated Payment System through which the Client gets notified, invoiced & charged as per his total number of chats, in a particular month, along with a chat performance report on the 1st day of the Client’s new monthly billing cycle.
If the number of chats on the Client’s website exceeds his current package, then Chat Outsource will automatically upgrade the Client to the next best package without disrupting our chat agent services. The differential amount of your Current VS Upgraded Package will be auto charged on the 1st day of the Client’s next billing cycle.
At Chat Outsource, we allocate top quality certified Industry chat experts to the Client’s website, as soon as they activate a monthly package, as per the number of chats they commit to us. Therefore, if by any reason, the Client’s website traffic is less than what he had planned, the remaining number of chats are not carried forward to the next month as our chat experts were already deployed on the Client’s project for that entire month.
However, the Client is free to change his monthly package in the next month, if they are anticipating less chats in future. At Chat Outsource, we have no lock in contracts. The Client can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.
7- ADDITIONAL EXPENSES
Client agrees to pay Chat Outsource for any requested expenses which do not form part of our contract and are required to pay for extra for any add-on feature(s) or service immediately upon request of their order.
8- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
Our team of live chat experts works closely and dedicatedly to satisfy and meet all Client’s requirements Client have requested at the time of activating our services. However, if Client is still not pleased with our live chat support, Client can cancel our service on a 7-Days notice. Client will be liable to provide us with a clear reason and fill out our cancellation of service form to help us rectify ourselves and improve. Client also understands and agrees that;
- All prices mentioned in service agreement are final,
- Regardless of the billing cycle, no refunds will be given for the unused part of Client’s subscription and service period or if Client choose to downgrade Client’s service package, before the end of Client’s subscription period,
- No refunds will be given in case of service cancelation without 7 Days prior notice,
- All refund policy of Chat Outsource mentioned here.
- Client must inform us at least seven (7) business days earlier if they wish to cancel or suspend our services for any or all of their websites or domains. Client will be liable to pay all outstanding payments to Chat Outsource within 3 business days upon cancellation of our service.
- Chat Outsource reserves the right to cancel, terminate or refuse service to anyone for any reason. We also have the right to be free from acts or threats of any abusive, offensive, disruptive behavior, including harassment, intimidation or coercion, affecting or involving our operation. We strictly not tolerate any kind of abusive communication in any form (email, phone, in-person, etc.). No refund would be provided in case of abusive communications.
9- INFORMATION SHARING
Client must provide all the requested information and required documents by Chat Outsource in order for us to activate our service for client. This may include information about industry, company size and support required etc. In case if client is unable to provide such information, Chat Outsource will not be held responsible.
10- DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY
- It is our first priority to set up Client’s account as soon as they subscribe to our service; however in some cases it may take up to 3-5 business days to complete up new account set up. Any specific time frames or estimates that we give Client solely rely on Client’s full co-operation along with complete information and requested documents.
- An equal amount of corporation from client is required to activate our service on client’s preferred domain(s) or website(s). Throughout the period of activation, a single point of contact, as mentioned in service agreement, must be made available from Client’s side. Otherwise client will be responsible for delay and consequences.
- Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Chat Outsource, its affiliates and respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Websites by the client.
- Chat Outsource reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, client shall provide Chat Outsource with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Chat Outsource.
- Neither Chat Outsource nor any of its employees, agents or representatives, guarantee that the functions contained in the account will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no event will Chat Outsource or its owners or employees will be liable to Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the hosting service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control and authority, any lost profits or revenues, lost savings or other incidental, punitive, consequential, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability and failure to operate the website, inability to operate of any service provider, of any telecom carrier, of the Internet backbone, of any Internet servers, Client’s or Client’s site visitor’s computer or Internet software, even if Chat Outsource has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Chat Outsource shall not be liable for any loss, in any case, which Client may suffer in any way attributable to any delay or hindrance in performance or completion of our service contract.